INFORMATION CONNECTED. VISION DEFINED.
For over half a century, Thomson Reuters has pioneered the world of citation indexing and analysis, connecting scientific and scholarly discoveries around the world. Today, academic and research institutions, governments, not-for-profits, funding agencies, and all others with a stake in research need reliable, objective methods for managing and measuring performance.
Thomson Reuters Research Analytics help you:
- Evaluate and benchmark performance
- Pinpoint experts
- Promote accomplishments and demonstrate impact
- Define strategy and support decisions
Our continuum of solutions supports all your analytics needs, from a single question to an enterprise-wide system, helping you achieve your objectives in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- One-time reports
- Ongoing, in-depth analyses
- Benchmark against peers and more
- Web of Science data feeds
- Enterprise-wide systems
- Custom evaluative solutions
- Consultations with subject matter experts
- Long-term project collaboration
- Preferred partner solution integration